My Wordpress/Graduation

A couple of weeks ago, I created a blog in Wordpress. I am like oh shit! because I haven't update it. I mean, I need to write something in Spanish and soon, 'cause that's my fucking native language. I like English but I prefer speaking in Spanish. Why? What the fuck do you care? I am free of doing whatever I want.

Graduation is this Saturday!!! My father came to the United States of America for the first time in his life. I remember when I first came here. I was not homesick or even missed my family 'cause my life became a routine very quickly. My dad seems kinda homesick but he will feel better after a couple of days. It is hard for him to get used to this busy lifestyle. We don't sleep at night and we are kinda loud too. I'm getting a well-earned degree, and I hope I can find a job when I come back home. It has been a busy week, because I had tons of exams. However, I got A's and B's. Right now, I am playing call of Duty 4. I am the most amazing camper of all times lol Not really but I'm kinda close to that. Anyways, I'm going to bed now. Take it easy bros!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.