Why do I use Macintosh?


I own an apple laptop, an ibook G4. I'm not an apple fan, but I like the quality of its laptops. My first apple laptop was an ibook G3. It was a great computer, I used during college, back in 2006. I didn't buy it for the looks. I bought it because it was affordable for me.

Windows Laptops were and still are expensive. Previously owned windows laptops were prone to failures, due to the lack of care. Those were the reasons why I am still reluctant to buy a Windows laptop. After my ibook G3 died, I got an ibook G4, and it is amazing that it was in good condition. The screen didn't have dead pixels, the case was almost intact, and it was a pretty good deal (Less than USD $200) I didn't have enough money so I bought it.

It is not as fast as a new Windows laptop, but it is fast. I can check email, watch youtube, facebook, twitter, watch my favorite tv shows and movies, and the best of all, I can burn CDs. The ibook G4 is faster than a netbook, so we can say it is still usable.

I use it on a daily basis, from picture editing with Photoshop to Blog, which is my job right now. The ibook G4 has been reliable for me so far.

It is true that it doesn't get any more updates and it is becoming really hard to find apps for Leopard, but there are people out there who are willing to help in making your iBook G4 a pretty up to date computer (like me of course)


No comments

Powered by Blogger.