Real Player for Leopard



So I've been looking for an iTunes alternative that was not intrusive and with all that funky things. I don't like iTunes, never did. Since there is no WinAmp for mac PowerPC, I decided to look for one. The look was unsuccessful, players I found were not good or did not play m4a audio formats.

Luckily RealPlayer came to the rescue! I already had it installed, but I forgot that it was also a totally awesome music player. I remember using it back when I was in college. The only thing I used to rip CD or to play songs was RealPlayer.

RealPlayer is lightweight, so far. I can watch youtube videos while a song is playing with RealPlayer with no issues. It is compatible wit AAC plus, has a good video player and also you can even hide the song playlist and just leave the player.

Download:

RealPlayer for Leopard | PowerPC

No comments

Powered by Blogger.