Flickr Goes Tera!

New Flickr Picture Viewing

Well, this was a surprise to me, being an old and faithful flickr user. Flickr is now giving you one Terabyte of space for free. It was shocking news to me, since the Flickr Revenue Strategy was charging people a yearly fee to get unlimited space and full resolution pictures. I wonder how they will revenue that, since Facebook has proven that Ad based revenue strategy is not as good as it sounds.

Flickr Photo Stream Redesign

The redesign of Flickr is very impressive. Viewing pictures, people's profiles and photostreams feels more natural now.

Let's see how it goes for Flickr, I like them, they had my picture up in Flickr Brazil offices during a celebration of Flickr.

What are you waiting for? Get your free Flickr account now!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.