Komodo Edit for Leopard Power PC


Are you looking for a decent code editor for mac? Read on ;) Anyways I work with code. I develop websites, html templates and some other stuff in my ibook G4. Sometimes I did it with TextEdit but it was so lame and it lacked so many features. I tried to find something similar to Notepad++ but I wasn't able to do it.

One day, instead of using good ol' google, I gave DuckDuckGo a try. For my surprise, I found information about 'Komodo' but it was Intel Only. Then I started browsing the Komodo Website and found that they used to have a Power PC version. After hours and hours of browsing, I finally found it! A Power PC Komodo!

Komodo is the best code editor available for Mac. Forget about TextWrangler, Komodo has a more powerful text finder, a more intuitive user interface, and best of all it is totally free. The thing I love the most is that when I'm working with CSS files, if I hover an html color, it will display which color is, a pretty neat feature.

Komodo Edit is a fast, smart, free and open-source code editor. Switching your trusty code editor is hard, but give Komodo Edit a try: it'll be worth your while.

Download Komodo Edit for Mac OS Leopard Power PC

No comments

Powered by Blogger.