Trillian for Leopard Power PC


I used to have serious problems with the facebook chat on Firefox. Sometimes it was smooth and sometimes it wasn't a pleasant experience. Then I read something interesting: Trillian had a Facebook Chat feature. I was excited but, as you know there was no Power PC version on their website. After some digging and using www.duckduckgo.com I found it. I introduce you Trillian for Mac OS Leopard Power PC

Trillian will let you sync your Facebook account so that you can chat and even you can see the Facebook Homepage. It is pretty simple but powerful. Besides the facebook chat, trillian offers you AIM, Yahoo Chat, etc. MSN Live doesn't work, I have no idea why but it doesn't.

Nevertheless, Trillian is a great lightweight chat application for facebook. We know how that chat can be 'heavy' on our Power PC ibooks/iMacs

Download Trillian For Leopard Power PC

No comments

Powered by Blogger.