Twitter: Time for using it again?

Well, so it has been quite some time since I was very vocal in Twitter. I didn't have any motivation to tweet, since I couldn't promote myself there and mainly because people were migrating to other social media sites (such as Pinterest). As you can see above, my last  post was on November 13th, and it was a retweet. Lame, I know, but starting tomorrow I will be posting more and more. No, I don't want to become some sort of Twitter Star, I want information about things I care about, such as implementations of FOSS in government agencies or ways to improve the educational system.  Twitter had some financial problems two years ago. It couldn't turn a profit yet and advertising was not fully implemented yet. Worst, Twitter stars were getting paid for promoting brands for a lot of money, but unfortunately Twitter wasn't seeing a dime of it. So, I left because I didn't want to spend time on a social media site that wasn't to stay around for long. However due to its changes, I'm making a Twitter comeback. I lost some social media exposure but that doesn't keep me up at night. Nevertheless, Twitter will become a more useful tool for my job. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.