Awesome Actions Scripts for Photoshop



I'm a photographer, well I think I am. I like to take pictures of the places I go. Sometimes I want to enhance my pictures with Photoshop. However is really hard to find good action scripts. Most of them are either hard to use or just don't work as expected.
Because of that, and many other reasons, I am going to share some high quality action scripts for any version of Photoshop. The totally awesome thing is that these actions are compatible with photoshop for Windows and for Mac. How cool is that?

My favorite actions are:

set 53 by night-fate.atn
set 62 -by night-fate.atn
Lomo_CrossProcessing_by_SB_Photography_Stock.atn

I really love Set 62. It is easy to use and it makes my pictures look awesome. My friend sent me those actions a long time ago. Right now, he uses Adobe Light Room, however I still prefer Adobe Photoshop for Mac ;)

If you wanna see how pictures look after using these actions, go here:



You can download the Awesome Actions here: http://www.mediafire.com/?iq3vn53aizjcq38

No comments

Powered by Blogger.