Toyviewer for Leopard Power PC


The best picture viewer for Mac OS! Toyviewer! So ok, it took me about three weeks to find this wonderful application for mac Power PC. It turns out that the developer is gone. His website is down and every page I visited, it only had the link to his dead website, which was not very useful.


Back in 2006, when I bought my first ibook, I used this viewer on a daily basis. The Viewer that comes  by default on Macintosh sucks big time. Even on Tiger and Leopard, it really blows. So that's the main reason why I'm sharing this.

I can share since it is open source, so no 'breaking the law' here. This is the version compatible with Mac OS Leopard Power PC. I don't know if there's a version for Intel though, I suppose the Viewer for the Intel based macs is 'better' than the Power PC version.

Download it here: Toyviewer for Mac OS Leopard Power PC

No comments

Powered by Blogger.