Keto: Week 1




As I stated the last week, I will be updating each week with weight information, ways to deal with anxiety, and how much money I will be saving by not dinning out.

Let's start by saying that I dinned out, however as hard as it was, I ordered keto-friendly food. The things I ate at restaurants were:


Dish ordered Quantity Price
Chicken soup 1 USD $3.55
Fried Mozzarella fingers 1 USD $4.50
Sliced hot dogs with tomato sauce 1 USD $1.50
Fried tamal 1 USD $0.75
Vegan enchiladas 1 USD $4.50

Total: USD $14.80

And for beverages I always had coffee. Black coffee without sugar. I'm getting used to not using sugar but it is hard. Also, of all of the things I ate, the less keto was the tamal, but it was deep fried so I guess that was a 50/50?

I had to replenish some things in my fridge. This is what I had to buy again:

Item Name Quantity Item Price
Broccoli 1 USD $1.22
Bacon 1 USD $1.37
Breakfast sausage 1 USD $1.92
Eggs (15 pack) 1 USD $2.60
Organic Dark Chocolate (for beverages) 1 USD $0.90

Total: USD $8.01

Now, for fighting my hunger anxiety (snacks), I bought the following items

Item Name Quantity Item Price
Platano with salt 2 USD $1.26
Party Dip of Loroco 1 USD $1.43
Dijon Mustard 1 USD $1.95
GNC MP Combat Crunch Bars (Coconut and Chocolate) 1 USD $35.99
Bananas 12 USD $1.00
Tangerines 12 USD $1.00

Total: USD $42.63

I bought some snack bars from GNC, because I get some hunger attacks and I will any food (keto or not). It is kinda expensive but I wanted to give it a try, since I already had the lame GNC card. I already ate two of them (one saturday and one sunday), and it ended my hunger attacks, so it kinda works I guess?

As for checking my weight, it is still too early to see any weight change, so I'm postponing that until next week,

No comments

Powered by Blogger.